conleathirsio Admin replied

293 weeks ago

Midnight FM Tamil Dubbed Movie Download

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c Ko Sun-young (Soo Ae) is a popular television announcer and midnight DJ, who decided to quit her job after her daughter, Eun-soo, requires heart surgery in the USA. On her last day of work, her sister Ah-young babysits her niece at her apartment. While she is on the air, Sun-young receives a call from a man named Han Dong-soo (Yoo Ji-tae) who claims to be her fan. Dong-soo is a crazy man who has killed a lot of people, and he tells her that he has kidnapped her family and that he wants her to play the songs on his list. If Sun-young doesn't do what he wants or calls the police, he will kill them. Scared, she obeys his instructions, played the songs he told her and continues running her late-night showtension mounts between the two of them.
Sun-young, a popular radio host, decides to quit her job to take care of her ill-daughter. But, the last day of her job turns nightmarish when a murderer takes her family hostage.
As muchI enjoy Asian movies andmuchI wanted to fully get into this 2010 South Korean thriller, I have to admit that what brought the overall enjoyment down was the length of the movie. It was about 20 minutes too long, because it felt like the movie was prolonged by too much filling by director Sang Man Kim.<br/><br/>The story is about a famous night time radio DJ who finds herself at the mercy of a stranger who is holding her family hostage in own home. And if she doesn't follow his instructions to the letter he will kill her family.<br/><br/>"Midnight FM" (aka "Simya-ui FM") was saved and made watchable by the acting talents in the movie, despite having a limiting script to work with. The two lead talents Soo Ae (playing Go Seon-Yeung) and Ji-Tae Yu (playing Han Dong-Soo) were well-cast and really carried the movie phenomenally.<br/><br/>In my opinion, the storyline was too generic and never really had the audience in its grip, because there were nothing too thrill or excite the audience in the entire movie. It wasif the movie was put on a one-way-path following a mainstream how-to-make-a-thriller manual.<br/><br/>There are lots of good thrillers coming from the South Korean cinema, however "Midnight FM" could muster to raise itself only to mediocrity. A shame really, because it had potential to be so much more.
I had a fascinating experience watching this South Korean movie spoken in Korean (Hangugeo, Chosönmal) a language I don't even know how to say Yes or No with, even if my life would depend on it. I saw the whole movie without subtitles (more than two hours). It was a thriller, extremely well done, that kept me most of the time on the edge of my seat, panting with anxiety and fear for what I was suspecting was going to happen next (It didn't, something different did).<br/><br/>After the movie was over I went back and saw it with subtitles. And you know what? I enjoyed it much more when I couldn't understand A WORD of the storyline! The actors were so good, the story was told so clearly thanks to a superb camera work and editing that verbal explanations were unnecessary to enjoy the film.<br/><br/>Of course when I saw it the second time with subtitles I learned some things that dressed up the story a bit, but it wasn't anything that couldn't be understood without. That –I think– proves that silent pictures were so successful because the image alone could tell you the story.<br/><br/>Now, the moviea movie: Excellent, I found it superb, one of the best thrillers I have ever seen. Absolutely enjoyable from beginning to end without a single moment where you could start feeling bored, so well structured and produced is this film.<br/><br/>My recommendation: A 10.

Partners in Danger Chapter 8: The Return of the Green Goblin tamil dubbed movie downloadHeroes Don't Come Home 720p moviesKill Your Cares downloadSuper Space Fortress Macross full movie online freetamil movie Breaking Point free downloadReverse torrentThe Whispering Shadow 720p torrentThe Last Man in Vegas in hindi movie downloadOne Spy Too Many movie download hdCity of Rott in hindi download

last edited 215 weeks ago by conleathirsio

Casey replied

180 weeks ago

Thank you so much for sharing. This is really good to see a movie that I have seen. womens 2 piece sets They have done very much good and we all will like this one perfectly. Keep sharing more and more good movies like this.
Please log in to post a reply.